Visit Matta Fair KLr 2013 AirAsia Booth to enjoy 20% off for all seats and all flights promotion.
That’s not all, there will be exciting holiday packages and several other activities for Facebook fans!
Promotion Period : 15-17 March 2013
Time : 10AM – 9PM
Venue : AirAsia booth, MATTA Fair KL, Putra World Trade Centre (PWTC) Hall 1
Terms and conditions apply.
Visit booth for further details of the flight ticket discount information.
How to go to MATTA FAIR 2013 at PWTC
- If you are driving, park around the PWTC area, Hentian Putra or the open car parks.
- Here’s a tip if you don’t want to spend time looking for parking – Drive up to the Seri Pacific Hotel (old Pan Pacific Hotel) entrance and give your car to the valet parking which cost about RM15-RM45 depending on how long you take. No hassles as you simply walk straight into the MATTA Fair from the hotel entrance.
- Other option would be to come very early and park in the PWTC.
- Another place would be to park across at The Sunway Putra Shopping Center and walk over.
- Avoid parking along the road illegally as you are bound to get summoned by the police.
- To avoid the traffic jam, you need to head there very early before 11am.
- Get a taxi and tell them MATTA Fair at Putra World Trade Center or PWTC.
- Make sure the Malaysian Taxi uses the meter (fare)
- Intrakota Buses stops just outside the Jukebox Shoe Shop opposite the Puduraya Bus Station and this bus goes to Hentian Putra which is opposite PWTC. It will cost approximately RM1.20 one way.
- Be sure to check on the bus timings if you are going back late.
- STAR LRT stops at the PWTC Station and is a very short walk to the MATTA Fair.
- PUTRA LINE LRT stops at Masjid Jamek Station and you change with STAR LRT.
Vacation Destination In Bentong: 2D1N Stay for 8 People in Share / 16 People in Cube Room
Dorsett Grand Subang: 3D2N Stay + RM300 Dining Voucher + 1-Year Membership
Victory Street Boutique Hotel: Up to 3D2N Stay for 2 People in Deluxe Room