1Malaysia Integration Programme with AirAsia
For AirAsia 10,000 Free Seats 2013 Booking 15 Feb 2013 post , please click here
As in conjunction of ‘1Malaysia Integration Programme with AirAsia’ attended by the Prime Minister of Malaysia, Yang Amat Berhormat Dato’ Sri Najib bin Tun Haji Abdul Razak, AirAsia is offering 10,000 FREE seats in between Peninsular Malaysia and East Malaysia (Sabah & Sarawak).
Booking Period : 9 January 2013 12AM (Limited to 24 hours only)
Travel Period : 14 January – 4 February 2013
Free Flights in Between Peninsular Malaysia <-> East Malaysia :
- Kuala Lumpur
- Johor Bahru
- Kota Kinabalu
Terms & Conditions :
- Free seats is open for all Malaysians with valid MyKads holders.
- Free flight is only valid for flight in between Peninsular & East Malaysia.
- Not valid for flight in between place within Peninsular Malaysia (eg. KL to Penang, Penang to JB) or flight in between East Malaysia (eg. Kota Kinabalu to Kuching, Bintulu to Labuan)
- Airport Taxes and fees apply, even though fares and fuel surcharge are waived.
- Baggage allocation, in-flight meals, seat selection and other value-added services are also not included in the free seats.
Eastin Hotel: 2D1N Stay for 2 People in Executive Deluxe Room with Honeymoon or Anniversary Package Available
Horison Seminyak Bali: Up to 6D5N Stay for 2 People in Deluxe Room with Breakfast
Villa Kayu Raja: Up to 5D4N 1-Bedroom Pool Villa Stay for Two with Breakfast
7D6N Guided Tour of Jiangnan and Shanghai during CNY with Local Hotel Stay & Tiger Airways Return Flights