1Malaysia Integration Programme with AirAsia
For AirAsia 10,000 Free Seats 2013 Booking 15 Feb 2013 post , please click here
As in conjunction of ‘1Malaysia Integration Programme with AirAsia’ attended by the Prime Minister of Malaysia, Yang Amat Berhormat Dato’ Sri Najib bin Tun Haji Abdul Razak, AirAsia is offering 10,000 FREE seats in between Peninsular Malaysia and East Malaysia (Sabah & Sarawak).
Booking Period : 9 January 2013 12AM (Limited to 24 hours only)
Travel Period : 14 January – 4 February 2013
Free Flights in Between Peninsular Malaysia <-> East Malaysia :
- Kuala Lumpur
- Johor Bahru
- Kota Kinabalu
Terms & Conditions :
- Free seats is open for all Malaysians with valid MyKads holders.
- Free flight is only valid for flight in between Peninsular & East Malaysia.
- Not valid for flight in between place within Peninsular Malaysia (eg. KL to Penang, Penang to JB) or flight in between East Malaysia (eg. Kota Kinabalu to Kuching, Bintulu to Labuan)
- Airport Taxes and fees apply, even though fares and fuel surcharge are waived.
- Baggage allocation, in-flight meals, seat selection and other value-added services are also not included in the free seats.
SuperStar Aquarius: 4D3N Full Board Cruise from Kota Kinabalu to the Philippines for 2 People. 1 Kid Travels for Free
La Dolce Vita Hotel: 4D3N Superior Room Stay for Two with Overnight Halong Bay Cruise on Bhaya Cruises
2D1N / 3D2N Stay for Six in Family Suite at O’Boutique Suites. Breakfast Included
2D1N Stay for Two in Deluxe Room at Hotel Selesa Pasir Gudang. Buffet Breakfast Included