Kenny Rogers Roaster Healthy Eating Day 2013
Come and celebrate healthy living on RED with Kenny Rogers Roaster by Wear RED clothing/footwear/accessories.
Buy 1 Kenny’s Quarter Meal & Get FREE 1 Kenny’s Quarter Meal.
Use hashtag #RED2013 on Twitter & Instagram!
Promotion Period: 9 January 2013
Time : 10AM onwards
Venue : All KRR restaurants in Malaysia. (click here for Restaurant Locator)
Terms & Conditions:
- Not valid with other offers/promotions/discounts.
- Promotion starts from 10am and valid on 09 January 2013 only.
- Promotion is valid while stock lasts.
- For dine-in only. No pre-order, pre-payment or phone orders will be accepted for this promotion.
- One (1) complimentary Kenny’s Quarter Meal (equal or less value) with purchase of one (1) Kenny’s Quarter Meal.
- Berjaya Roasters (M) Sdn Bhd reserved the rights to disqualify any guest if it is deemed the rules were not followed.
- Subject to current Government Tax and 10% Service Charge where applicable.\
Kenny Rogers ROASTERS was originally set up by popular Country and Western singer, Kenny Rogers, and former Governor of the state of Kentucky, John Y Brown Jr., in 1991. Seeing an opportunity to provide healthy and delicious food in a restaurant environment, Kenny Rogers ROASTERS opened its first restaurant in Coral Spring, Florida in August of 1991.
From RM35 for an English High Tea Buffet at Lobby Lounge, Hotel Royal Kuala Lumpur (worth up to RM220)
The Living Room, The Westin Kuala Lumpur: RM78 for Weekend Lunch Buffet (worth RM125)
The KiTCHEN@MELIA: From RM68 for a Taste of Middle East Buffet Dinner at Melia Kuala Lumpur (worth RM114.30)
From RM88 for 425g Canned Abalones from Soon Thye Hang (worth up to RM167.50)