Kenny Rogers Roaster Healthy Eating Day 2013
Come and celebrate healthy living on RED with Kenny Rogers Roaster by Wear RED clothing/footwear/accessories.
Buy 1 Kenny’s Quarter Meal & Get FREE 1 Kenny’s Quarter Meal.
Use hashtag #RED2013 on Twitter & Instagram!
Promotion Period: 9 January 2013
Time : 10AM onwards
Venue : All KRR restaurants in Malaysia. (click here for Restaurant Locator)
Terms & Conditions:
- Not valid with other offers/promotions/discounts.
- Promotion starts from 10am and valid on 09 January 2013 only.
- Promotion is valid while stock lasts.
- For dine-in only. No pre-order, pre-payment or phone orders will be accepted for this promotion.
- One (1) complimentary Kenny’s Quarter Meal (equal or less value) with purchase of one (1) Kenny’s Quarter Meal.
- Berjaya Roasters (M) Sdn Bhd reserved the rights to disqualify any guest if it is deemed the rules were not followed.
- Subject to current Government Tax and 10% Service Charge where applicable.\
Kenny Rogers ROASTERS was originally set up by popular Country and Western singer, Kenny Rogers, and former Governor of the state of Kentucky, John Y Brown Jr., in 1991. Seeing an opportunity to provide healthy and delicious food in a restaurant environment, Kenny Rogers ROASTERS opened its first restaurant in Coral Spring, Florida in August of 1991.
From RM49 for a Chicken Chop & Fish Fillet / NZ Lamb Chop Meal for 2 People at Little Pantry (worth up to RM158.80)
From RM30 for an À la Carte Dim Sum Buffet at Dim Sum King VS Steamboat Queen (worth up to RM204.80)
China Treasures: RM58 for A La Carte Buffet Dinner at Sime Darby Convention Centre (worth RM120)
RM25 for Spicy Salmon Roll and 6-Pc Sushi Set at Minori Japanese Restaurant, The Royale Chulan Damansara (worth RM45)