Samsung GALAXY Note 3 smartphone expected to be available in Malaysia on the 20th of September 2013 as Samsung Malaysia just sent out a media invite for a launch event happening next Friday. However, the actual release date might be drop on 25 September 2013. The recommended retail price (RRP) is RM2,399 for LTE version.
Hardware specification :
- Android 4.3 with latest version of Touchwiz
- 5.7-inch Super Amoled display, 1920×1080 resolution
- 3GB of RAM
- 2.3GHz Snapdragon 800 CPU in LTE variant
- 1.9GHz Exynos Octa Core CPU in 3G variant
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 2MP front facing camera with BSI sensor and smart stabilization
- Full HD 1080p 60fps video recording (4K recording available in some models)
- Bluetooth LE
- 32GB/64GB on-board storage, expandable via microSD card (upto 64GB card supported)
- 3200mAh removable battery
- microSIM card
- S Pen with optimized features – Air Command: Action Memo, Scrapbook, Screen Write, S Finder, Pen Window, S Note, Multi Window, new Easy Clip, Direct Pen Input
Pre-order is available at :
- Lazada online store - White | Black colour with price RM2,288 -5%
- Celcom offering Samsung Note 3 booking with price RM1,538 with plan from 19 – 24 September 2013. Click here for details
- Maxis offering Samsung Note 3 as low as RM1,199 with TalkMore78 + 3GB plan.FREE Samsung Galaxy Gear with T&C.
- DiGi accept pre-order from 18 Sep 2013 onwards. Free Samsung Gear via online pre-order Samsung Note 3 from RM1,319 onwards with subscribe DG SmartPlan 148. Register here .
- Challenger IT Megastore The Mines/Suria KLCC outlets.
- SuperBuy.my online store with selling price RM2,299
- Senheng online store white colour | black colour with FREE Bluetooth Headset, FREE delivery, FREE Extra 1 year warranty
- SenQ Rakuten E-Shop, Spend by MasterCard and get 10% Rakuten Super Point rebate worth RM239
- U Mobile accept Pre-order period: 18 – 23 September 2013, click here for details .